To subscribe to receive The Daily Rung by e-mail
- From the Tripping on the Ladder Home Page, locate the “Email Subscription” box.
- Type in your e-mail address and then click “Subscribe.”
- You will receive an e-mail confirming your subscription.
- Once subscribed, the “Email Subscription” box will allow you to click on your “Profile” to choose whether to receive the e-mail in text-only or HTML format, and to select which categories of articles you want to receive.
- To unsubscribe, enter your e-mail address and then click “Unsubscribe.”
To register for Tripping on the Ladder
- Click on the “Log In” button on the top navigation to be prompted to create a user name, password and your e-mail address.
- Or, you will be prompted to register when you click to add a “Comment” to a blog article for the first time.
Just because we’re bearing it all on Tripping on the Ladder doesn’t mean you have to. We take your privacy seriously, and we are not in the business of selling, sharing, tampering with or otherwise compromising your personal information.
We ask you to Register for Tripping on the Ladder to allow you to post comments to our pages (thereby keeping our pages clean and free of junk and spam). We also offer you the option of subscribing to our E-mail Subscription Service to receive The Daily Blog articles directly to your e-mail. We do not disclose your e-mail address or registration information and our technology administrator may refer to it for administrative purposes only.
We use WordPress analytics to track the number of visitors we receive to our pages, which is an important tool to help measure our success and growth. That’s our business. We cannot identify specifically who is viewing what content. That’s your business.
Tripping on the Ladder relies upon and links to external sites for the delivery of our services and robust content. We are not responsible for external content, nor the activities of our external partners. If you have a concern about an external service or content provider, please let us know by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.